Swagbucks - Sign up!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nintendo Conference Impressions




I was terribly upset with this year's E3. Animal Crossing was the only good thing, really. I was sure there would be more announcements. They only showed 3 DS games, one of which had already been announced, Pokemon Ranger 2.

Wii Music is okay, but the demonstration sucked. Wii Sports Lodge? Meh.

I was really hoping for a Mario or Zelda title, both of which are in the works but weren't showcased. I was surprised the Kid Icarus Wii wasn't shown. Also, I can't believe there wasn't a new channel. Are they running out of ideas?

The biggest shocker?: NO HARD DRIVE. Come on Nintendo! If you release all these games you are , PEOPLE WILL NEED A STORAGE SOLUTION. Man....

Oh... and Cammie scares me.

Rambling over.

No comments: